YORK COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — A 31-year-old York County man died Wednesday morning from injuries he sustained in a crash Tuesday night.
Virginia State Police say the motorcyclist has been identified as Andrew Joseph Forrest.
Police say the single-vehicle crash happened around 7:45 p.m. Tuesday night on Waterview Road, east of Hornsbyville Road in York County.
Forrest was traveling in the westbound lanes on a 2007 Harley Davidson when he ran off the road and struck a ditch.
He was taken to Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, where he died early Wednesday morning, police said.
Neither alcohol nor speed played a contributing factor.
- Ynot Italian restaurant feeds medical staff at local hospital
- Despite services canceled, Chesapeake church choir sings for community
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- I-664 southbound lanes closed in Hampton due to crash; delays expected while State Police investigate
- Virginia launches ‘Restaurant Lovers Takeout Week’ to support business during closures