YORK COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — A kitten was rescued when the Virginia Department of Transportation was on a routine project inspection Tuesday morning.
According to a tweet from VDOT, a kitten was rescued by Mellony Fisher from the top of a drop inlet within the construction site at the I-64 Widening Segment II Project in York County.
The kitten appeared to be unharmed.
- Some Virginia Beach senior living residents, associates receive coronavirus vaccines
- Protests after video shows police car driving through crowd of pedestrians in Washington state
- Senate Republican leader McConnell offers support for power-sharing deal with Democrats
- Virginia House passes bill to prohibit firearms at polling places
- ODU to gradually bring students back to campus starting Feb. 1