YORK COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — Construction and restoration efforts are continuing at the Grafton School Complex in York County.
The renovation projects were delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic and include electrical panel updates and testing of circuit panels scheduled for this week.
The air-conditioning renovation in the middle school and the high school band room are also in progress with an anticipated completion date set for mid-August.
- No injuries after small plane crashes at Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport
- Is enough being done to prevent gambling addiction in Virginia?
- Sheriff’s Office searching for owner of spray-painted black truck possibly involved in Isle of Wight theft of catalytic converters
- Person flown to hospital with serious injuries after vehicle crash Smithfield
- Person injured in motorcycle crash in Virginia Beach