WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) — Williamsburg Police are asking for the public’s help identifying two drivers who may have witnessed a fatal crash on June 17.
Police posted images of two vehicles on social media. One shows a large, red Ford SUV, and another a white truck that’s possibly a flatbed.
Police are asking anyone who knows the drivers of those vehicles to come forward with information.
The crash happened around 1 p.m. June 17 near the intersection of Capitol Landing Road and Bypass Road. Kevin Epps, 44, of Saluda, appeared to be traveling at a high rate of speed when he drove off the road and struck a tree.
Anyone who may have seen the crash is asked to call Investigator Ashley Nichols at (757) 220-6238.
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians
- Possible tornado causes widespread damage in Kilmarnock
- Iowa man stole hand sanitizer after breaking into bank, police say
- Cardinals catcher Molina tests positive for COVID-19; names of other infected players released
- Missouri mayor defends concerts, parties during COVID-19 pandemic