JAMES CITY COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — James City County Police are asking for the public’s help identifying the four individuals seen on a surveillance camera possible breaking into a vehicle.
On Aug. 31 just before 2:30 a.m., officers responded to a residence on Westlake Court in James City County. The caller reported that she was awakened by a loud noise and looked outside to see four individuals around her vehicle in her driveway.
The vehicle’s front driver’s side window had been broken, and her wallet was stolen from inside. The victim’s surveillance camera captured the subjects outside of her residence. Police say the time on the video is one hour off.
If you are able to identify the subjects or know who may have been involved in this incident, contact Investigator Sten at 757-603-6044 or via email. Anyone with information can also call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or submit tips online at p3tips.com.
- Puppy pipeline runs from Georgia northward to adoptive homes in Virginia
- Blog: Foggy, Calm Weekend; Rain & Wind Pump in Monday
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- COVID-19 puts traditional visits with Santa to the test
- New businesses celebrate opening up shop in Hampton amid coronavirus pandemic