WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) — A mail carrier wasn’t hurt after a United States Postal Service truck caught fire Thursday morning in Williamsburg.
It happened in the 6200 block of Glenwilton Lane just before 10:30 a.m., dispatchers said.
No one was hurt, and it’s unclear how the fire started at this time. Check back for updates.
- Push Comedy Club hosts fundraiser for West Ghent fire victims
- Seton Youth Shelters receives $1 million in funding from American Rescue Plan Act
- New signage going up on old Norfolk Southern building in downtown Norfolk
- Gov. Northam says he wants transition of power to be efficient, set Youngkin up for success
- Biden announces plan for free COVID home test kits