WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) — A mail carrier wasn’t hurt after a United States Postal Service truck caught fire Thursday morning in Williamsburg.
It happened in the 6200 block of Glenwilton Lane just before 10:30 a.m., dispatchers said.
No one was hurt, and it’s unclear how the fire started at this time. Check back for updates.
- Woman charged with murder after fatal shooting of Portsmouth man back in May, police say
- Virginia August 7 COVID-19 update: Record 2,015 new cases reported, but health department attributes increase to data lag
- Newsfeed Now: Walmart attack caught on video; Obituary goes viral
- Former NY mayor dies, 2 others hospitalized in food processor explosion
- Man who shot Denver officer and escaped prison in 1974 arrested in New Mexico