JAMES CITY COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — A man has been sentenced to 23 years with 19 suspended for breaking into a James City County apartment in February 2019 and stealing marijuana and guns.
Police said Timothy Brugliera and three others set up a deal to buy marijuana from a home in the 100 block of Tilghman Court on Feb. 8, 2019.
When they arrived, the group forced their way into the house and brandished weapons. They forced people inside the house to face the living room wall.
The group took marijuana, a wallet, a cell phone and four firearms.
Brugliera pleaded guilty to entering a dwelling with the intent to commit a felony and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Pelosi endorses Terry McAuliffe for Virginia governor
- Hampton man arrested after shooting on Blackwater Lane
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- Virginia Jan. 15 COVID-19 update: 4,795 new cases, 30 new deaths; Virginia adds more people to 1b vaccinations
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens