WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) — While the park remains closed, guests can still celebrate the spooky season at Busch Gardens with Halloween Harvest — and Thursday, additional reservation days and sessions have opened up due to event popularity.
The limited capacity outdoor event began on Oct. 1 and will run until Nov. 1. Contactless trick-or-treating is available for the kids, a pumpkin scavenger hunt, and more than 15 of the park’s roller coasters and rides are available. Registration is required.
Six of the villages are decorated in fall fashion and the roaming ghouls and goblins are lurking around areas of the park at nighttime. Select food and drink areas are open with fall and Halloween inspired options.
Here is the schedule:
- Friday & Sunday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. | Saturday 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
— In addition to rides and food, kids are encouraged to dress up in Halloween costumes and enjoy contactless trick-or-treating and a pumpkin scavenger hunt throughout the park’s participating villages.
— There will also be attractions in the Sesame Street Forest of Fun area, The Little Balloons, and The Little Gliders.
- Saturday 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
— Kids are encouraged to dress up in costume and enjoy treats by day with contactless trick-or-treating and a pumpkin scavenger hunt throughout the park’s participating villages.
— Sesame Street Forest of Fun area, The Little Balloons, and The Little Gliders will be open.
— Jack’s Nightcap, Frost Bar, and more will be available.
- Thursday, Friday & Sunday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. | Saturday 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.
— The nighttime trickery begins. Enhanced Halloween theming, roaming ghouls and goblins, thrill rides, delicious food, and beverages from favorites like Jack’s Nightcap will be offered during the evening session.
- Newly added dates and times:
- Tuesday, Oct. 20, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 22, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 26, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 27, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 29, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 6, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 7, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. | 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. | 8 p.m. to midnight
- Sunday, Nov. 8, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. | 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Open villages include Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Festa Italia, Sesame Street Forest of Fun, and Oktoberfest. Coasters and attractions, with physically distant seating, include Verbolten®, Apollo’s Chariot®, Finnegan’s Flyer®, Tempesto®, Loch Ness Monster®, Der Wirblewind, and more.
Park officials released that there will be no haunted houses/mazes, active scares, or scare zones at Busch Gardens’ Halloween Harvest.
Click here for more information, to purchase tickets, and make reservations.
- Police: 12-year-old child suffers injuries following overnight shooting in Norfolk
- Following the Funds: Who has donated to presidential candidates in Hampton Roads?
- East Beach neighborhood in Norfolk sees string of mail thefts
- 3 dead, woman seriously injured in crash on East Princess Anne Road
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total