WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) — Busch Gardens and Water Country USA are looking to hire more than 2,000 seasonal and part-time employees at their annual job fair, Feb. 15 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
More than 2,000 open positions include culinary operators, merchandise, security, lifeguards, and more.
Applicants can click here to apply. Those who have any questions about job opportunities, you can email BGWjobs@BuschGardens.com, or call (757) 253-3063.
Latest Williamsburg News:
- Williamsburg man says coronavirus took his wife’s life
- Second resident at senior living community in Williamsburg tests positive for COVID-19
- Police arrest man accused of shooting at newspaper delivery driver
- SeaWorld, owner of Busch Gardens and Water Country USA, to furlough over 90% of employees
- Local teachers hold parades to see students