CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) – All westbound lanes of South Military Highway are closed at the I-664 interchange due to a vehicle crash.
Chesapeake Roads tweeted the incident around 6:15 p.m. Friday.
Officials said the exit ramp from I-664 is also closed.
As of 7:15 p.m. Chesapeake traffic officials advised all westbound lanes have reopened at I-664.
10 On Your Side is working to gather additional information on the crash.
- First case of COVID-19 variant reported in North Carolina
- Sandbridge fire leaves 4 people, 3 dogs without a home
- Virginia COVID-19 Jan. 23 update: Over 4,900 new cases, nearly 1,400 in Hampton Roads, positivity rate at 12.8%
- ‘Million-dollar’ cities surging, despite pandemic
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion