VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) – A woman died in a fatal crash Tuesday morning on Little Neck Road.
Virginia Beach Police say emergency communications was notified just before 12:30 a.m. for the single-vehicle crash in the 600 block of Little Neck Road.
29-year-old Rebekah Lynn Hall of Virginia Beach was pronounced deceased on scene when police arrived. There were no passengers involved in the crash.
The cause is still under investigation, but investigators say speed may have been a contributing factor.
The area around the 600 block of Little Neck Road was closed for nearly four hours while police investigated.
Stay with us on air and online for the latest updates on this story.
- Norfolk City Council to hear pro-gun group’s proposal to prohibit local gun law changes
- VisitNorfolk receives $10,000 from Virginia Tourism program to promote small businesses
- Newport News to host One City Marathon virtually in 2021
- Virginia DMV offers eligible commercial drivers a chance to renew licenses online
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio