VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) – A woman died in a fatal crash Tuesday morning on Little Neck Road.
Virginia Beach Police say emergency communications was notified just before 12:30 a.m. for the single-vehicle crash in the 600 block of Little Neck Road.
29-year-old Rebekah Lynn Hall of Virginia Beach was pronounced deceased on scene when police arrived. There were no passengers involved in the crash.
The cause is still under investigation, but investigators say speed may have been a contributing factor.
The area around the 600 block of Little Neck Road was closed for nearly four hours while police investigated.
Stay with us on air and online for the latest updates on this story.
- Some rain tonight, less humid tomorrow.
- Over 100 boats hit the Elizabeth River to support Trump’s re-election campaign
- Day 8: Protests continue in Colorado Springs
- ‘March for Justice’ walk scheduled for Saturday afternoon in Nashville
- Columbus, Georgia community, leaders gather for “My Black has a Purpose Peace Rally”