VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — The Virginia Beach Art Center announced its first virtual reception and exhibition due to the center closing as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
The Waterways exhibit will show the importance that urban waterways have on our environment. The reception will stream via Facebook on Friday, April 3 at 7 p.m. and run until 8 p.m.
During the stream, Chuck Larry will judge the artwork and announce award winners. An award will be presented by Ned and Debra Williams, followed by a viewing of the art.
“Stay safely in your own surroundings, drink your drinks, eat your favorite hors-deouvres, and watch the show! And better yet, comment as you watch. Participation is welcomed with likes and loves and words of support. Our art family needs all of you,” said museum staff.
- AMC Theatres announces reopening date of two Hampton Roads locations
- NC Executive Order extends school immunization, health assessment deadlines in response to COVID-19 access disruptions
- NC high school football postponed until February, other sports delayed
- Historic Orpheum theater in Memphis builds mini-golf course on stage in hopes of bringing customers back
- US jobless claims fall below 1 million but remain high