VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — The Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center announced in a release on Thursday that all memberships will be extended to offset the cost during coronavirus closure.
With the closures heavily impacting schools, educational centers, and the business industry, the center stated it is prepared to remain closed until at least April 23.
Membership holders are not required to do anything further, the aquarium will make all necessary adjustments.
Though the doors are closed, the center continues to create virtual education content including tours and live feedings.
- Maury, Lake Taylor, Churchland advance to region championship games
- Ride on: King’s Dominion is reopening on May 22
- ‘We won’t back down’: Hundreds of University of Richmond students and faculty protest building names, campus racism, and board rector
- Peaceful rally turns tense as protesters clash with police in Virginia Beach
- 2,400 vaccines administered at Hindu Temple of HR, J&J vaccines still a go after adverse reactions in NC