VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — The Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center announced in a release on Thursday that all memberships will be extended to offset the cost during coronavirus closure.
With the closures heavily impacting schools, educational centers, and the business industry, the center stated it is prepared to remain closed until at least April 23.
Membership holders are not required to do anything further, the aquarium will make all necessary adjustments.
Though the doors are closed, the center continues to create virtual education content including tours and live feedings.
- Woman accused of licking $1,800 worth of items at California grocery store arrested on felony charge
- When will I get my stimulus check? Payments expected to start next week
- Lady Monarchs coach Nikki McCray set to become head coach at Mississippi State
- Virginia DMV converts weigh stations into rest areas for commercial truck drivers
- Two injured in Norfolk crash on E. Princess Anne Road & Tidewater Drive