VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — A man in Virginia Beach was sent to the hospital Tuesday evening following a shooting that happened during a dispute.
Police say officers were sent to the 100 block of Ocean Side Court just before 7 p.m. Tuesday for a report of a gunshot wound.
Initial investigations reveal that an altercation between multiple people in a parking lot led to the shooting.
One man sustained non life-threatening injuries and was sent to a local hospital following the incident.
Police say the shooting remains an active investigation.
No suspect information have been released at the moment.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
- Restaurants say uptick in Thanksgiving take-out orders are helping make ends meet
- House fire on Lynnhaven Drive in Hampton
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Soldier’s Angels nonprofit looks to adopt military and veteran families in Hampton Roads
- High COVID-19 transmission in communities also increases risk in nursing homes