VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Officials are flying red flags are at all beaches in Virginia Sunday due to rough surf and possible rip currents.
Residents are advised to heed warning from lifeguards before going into the water.
The guidelines include Resort, Croatan, North End, and Sandbridge among other beaches.
- Virginia Jan. 28 COVID-19 update: 5,121 new cases, 80 new deaths; hospitalizations dip again but remain high
- Newsfeed Now: The race to get vaccinations ahead of COVID variants, fan scores with TikTok NFL style reviews
- Kaine suggests censure resolution against Trump
- Virginia has 9th highest number of new COVID-19 cases per capita, White House report shows
- Biden to reopen ACA insurance exchanges, sign health care orders