VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) —The ViBe Creative District is inviting the public to view the fifth annual ViBe Mural Festival set for August 19-28.
A total of 10 new murals will be painted by 10 different national and local artists at properties throughout the arts district. There will be free public programming and events are offered during the festival.
“The 5th Annual ViBe Mural Festival is our largest event to date with several new opportunities for the
public to engage with the artists,” said Kate Pittman, executive director of the ViBe Creative District
All 10 locations are located within a short 1.5 mile walk and were selected by the ViBe Creative
- SAM WELTY at Rite Aid on 17th Street
- MIA GUILE at Esoteric on 17th Street
- TESSA DUQUETTE at 17th Street Marketplace on 17th Street
- PAUL SANTOLERI at North End Bag Co on 19th Street
- EREK JONES at WRV / The Alley on 19th Street
- HANNA KIRBY at Atlantic Park containers on 19th Street
- SUMMER PARADISO at Organic Beginnings Montessori School in partnership with LRNow on Mediterranean Avenue
- HAMILTON GLASS at DWELL on 20th Street
- NICO CATHCART at Ambassador Inn & Suites in partnership with the Virginia African American Cultural Center on Parks Avenue
- FEATURED TEEN ARTIST: Leani Thurton at Organic Beginnings Montessori School (Virginia Beach High School Senior at Bayside High School)