VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — The Summer Carnival, hosted by Boardwalk Attractions, featured at the VB Farmers Market is now open.
From July 9 to August 22, the carnival will be open Thursday through Sunday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. at 3640 Dam Neck Road in Virginia Beach.
Rides take between two and four tickets which run from $1.25 for a single, 25 for $25, and 50 for $45.
- American support for same-sex marriage is higher than ever, study finds
- Elk reintroduction boosts tourism and economy in Southern Virginia
- Virginia Oct. 25 COVID-19 update: 999 new cases reported statewide, percent positivity rises in Hampton Roads
- Pope names 13 new cardinals, includes WDC Archbishop Gregory
- Blog: TD 28 Now Tropical Storm Zeta