VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — The Virginia Beach Circuit Court Clerk’s Office and Judges’ Office will be closed Friday.
The Friday docket has also been canceled, the court announced Thursday. The satellite office at 1804 Princess Anne Road is also closed.
An official confirmed the Chief Judge of the Virginia Beach Circuit Court closed the court “due to COVID-19” but did not elaborate.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Emergency SNAP benefits extended through December
- York County Schools shift to remote learning this week to prevent potential coronavirus spike
- Surry courts, clerk’s office to close Monday and Tuesday
- Auto-pedestrian crash leaves 1 with injuries in Norfolk
- ALDI confirms Facebook scam, reminds customers to look for the verified blue checkmark