VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — The Virginia Beach Circuit Court Clerk’s Office and Judges’ Office will be closed Friday.
The Friday docket has also been canceled, the court announced Thursday. The satellite office at 1804 Princess Anne Road is also closed.
An official confirmed the Chief Judge of the Virginia Beach Circuit Court closed the court “due to COVID-19” but did not elaborate.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- One of 1st Black engineers hired by NASA during Space Race dies after sudden illness
- Newport News police asking for help finding suspect in shooting that injured 13-year-old
- ARHS launches COVID-19 vaccine wait list, releases first and second dose clinic schedule for next week
- He Didn’t Have Consent: Behind the investigation
- Chopper 10 Weekly Roundup: March 5, 2021