VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) – Three vehicles were involved in a crash that sent two people to the hospital on Wednesday afternoon in Virginia Beach.
The Virginia Beach Fire Department and EMS responded to the crash just before 1:30 p.m. at the intersection of Lynnhaven Parkway and South Rosemont Road.
Rescue officials said Engine 18 arrived on scene with 3 vehicles involved with one being on its side.
The driver of the overturned vehicle was able to get out on their own once the front windshield was removed VBFD
The two patients were transported to a local hospital for evaluation.
The cause of the crash is under investigation by the VBPD.
- Mega Millions jackpot now at estimated $1 billion, large prize due to long odds, slow sales
- CDC recommends against getting other vaccines close to when you get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Baseball Hall of Famer Hank Aaron dies at 86
- Virginia Jan. 22 COVID-19 update: Virginia surpasses 6,000 COVID-19 deaths, cases down this week