VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) -- Although official showtimes have not been released yet, the website for Pharrell's Something in the Water festival now shows which day some of the artists will perform.
The festival is scheduled for April 26 through April 28 at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. Pharrell is peforming during the first two days of the festival, according to the site.
The lineup for the festival was officially announced in March. Since then, the festival has elaborated on what artists the "Pharrell and Friends" act would include -- Missy Elliott, Gwen Stefani, Snoop Dogg, P Diddy and Usher.
Organizers have responded to a few people on Twitter saying the full schedule will be released a week before the festival, which will -- hopefully -- include the set times.
For now, here are the days each act is scheduled to perform, according to the festival's site:
Friday, April 26:
Lil Uzi Vert
Dave Matthews Band
Pharrell & Friends: Gwen Stefani, N.E.R.D., Usher, Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Fam-Lay
Saturday, April 27:
Pharrell & Friends: Diddy, Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes
Sunday, April 28:
Teddy Riley and Friends
Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals
Stay with WAVY.com for complete coverage of the Something in the Water festival.
- Southern Storm Watch: Preparing for upcoming severe weather starting Friday
- In a surprise move, Isle of Wight board kills juvenile justice center proposal
- Trying to get to Something in the Water? Here are transit and parking options
- BLOG: Strong Storms possible Friday night
- Green Beret died during parachute training exercise in Suffolk, officials say
- Historians push to preserve US service members' gravestones in Hampton Roads
- Report: Trump tried to seize control of Mueller probe