VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — The Second Lady of the United States Karen Pence visited Virginia Beach (VA-02) to Support Scott Taylor’s campaign on Thursday.
The former Republican Congressman is running to win back his old U.S. House seat for Virginia’s 2nd Congressional District against incumbent Congresswoman Elaine Luria. Taylor represented the district from 2017 to 2019.
- RELATED: Candidate Profiles
“America needs you to send Scott Taylor back to represent the second district,” said Pence.
Pence also discussed Taylor’s previous accomplishments while he represented the 85th district in the House of Delegates in 2013 including the clean energy and work force development.
- Last World War II Medal of Honor recipient, Hershel ‘Woody’ Williams, dies at 98
- Blog: Humidity is down, but not for long!
- CVS, Walmart limiting morning-after pill purchases
- NC man calls 911, says he shot ‘intruder’; deputies say she was a guest
- Boebert says she is ‘tired’ of separation between church and state