VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — The Second Lady of the United States Karen Pence visited Virginia Beach (VA-02) to Support Scott Taylor’s campaign on Thursday.
The former Republican Congressman is running to win back his old U.S. House seat for Virginia’s 2nd Congressional District against incumbent Congresswoman Elaine Luria. Taylor represented the district from 2017 to 2019.
- RELATED: Candidate Profiles
“America needs you to send Scott Taylor back to represent the second district,” said Pence.
Pence also discussed Taylor’s previous accomplishments while he represented the 85th district in the House of Delegates in 2013 including the clean energy and work force development.
- Turnovers doom Washington in 34-20 loss at Cleveland
- Motorcycle driver trying to escape trooper killed in collision with truck in Henrico County
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle at Granby Street intersection in Norfolk
- Deerfield Correctional Center reports 15th inmate death from COVID-19
- Virginia Museum of History and Culture to begin its renovation and expansion in October