VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — A vehicle crash in Virginia Beach has closed all eastbound lanes on I-264 Saturday morning.
Authorities say they got the call for the crash just after 9 a.m. at mile marker 16.6 near Independence Boulevard.
10 On Your Side is still learning if there were any injuries reported following the crash.
As of 10:30, all lanes have reopened following the crash.
- “I still think it’s ridiculous;” Why do Norfolk State and ODU rarely meet?
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries following Coliseum Dr. shooting in Hampton
- Congress scrambles to avoid government shutdown
- Bipartisan lawmakers push $908B pandemic relief bill