VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach City officials say a reported water main break at the Municipal Center last week has been repaired.
According to a spokesperson from the Virginia Beach Sheriff’s Office, city officials were made aware of the water main break Wednesday morning.
City crew members reported one of the water lines was damaged during construction, which disrupted the hot water supply to numerous buildings at the Municipal Center, including the jail.
Officials say the damage was quickly fixed and the hot water supply was restored at the buildings by Thursday.
- Virginians are traveling to North Carolina for COVID-19 vaccinations, and they’re receiving them
- North Carolinians wait for unemployment benefits as state, feds implement new law
- With some of NC’s COVID numbers improving, now comes the wait for drops in lagging indicators
- 2 men dead after shooting, crash on Settlers Landing Road in Hampton
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website