VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — City leaders announced on Wednesday a special workshop would take place in late July regarding short-term rentals.
Officials plan to begin with a presentation on changes in the regulations on how short-term rentals operate in the Old Beach Overlay district. Following the presentation, the public is invited to comment on the proposed changes and short-term rentals in general.
Speakers will have three minutes to comment.
If you are interested, community members are invited to join the meeting on Monday, July 20 at 6 p.m. at the Virginia Beach Convention Center.
Face masks are required. Citizens may also provide more detailed comments or concerns and can email them to STR@vbgov.com.
Comments will be documented and provided to the Planning Commission for their review.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- 5, including officer, injured and taken to hospital after falling tree causes crash in Suffolk
- One year later: Suffolk city leaders acquire, plan to demolish buildings damaged by tornado
- Virginia Sen. Kaine’s proposal to repeal decades-old war authorization advances to the Senate floor
- VB announces 9 people on shortlist for Kempsville District council seat
- Warwick Little League All-Stars hoping to play in Little League World Series