VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach Public Works says part of Baltic Avenue will close during the day for road work this month.
Baltic Avenue between Holly Road and 30th Street will close from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily from Jan. 11-22.
The closure will likely create delays and congestion for drivers. There will also be construction noise.
Warning signs will be posted in advance to alert drivers of the lane closures.
Drivers should also use alternate routes when they can.
All work is weather-permitting.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Baseball Hall of Famer Hank Aaron dies at 86
- Virginia Jan. 22 COVID-19 update: Virginia surpasses 6,000 COVID-19 deaths, cases down this week
- Protesters gather, damage Democratic headquarters in Oregon
- No injuries reported after truck catches fire on N. Military Highway
- NFL giving 7,500 vaccinated health care workers free tickets to Super Bowl in Tampa