NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Old Dominion University health professionals and students have planned several community health fairs for both adults and children throughout this semester.
The fairs are a part of the Interprofessional Health Education and Research (I-Hear) project. The fair provides dental, vision, hearing, speech-language and mental health screenings, and physical assessments.
The sessions will be held Feb. 11 from 1-5 p.m.; Feb. 13 from 10 a.m to 3:30 p.m.; and April 16 from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Oceanfront Branch of the Virginia Beach Library.
For more information, call 757-683-4228.
Latest Norfolk News:
- Norfolk man accused of trying to solicit Portsmouth child through dating app
- Man pleads guilty to murder charge in Norfolk girl’s fatal shooting
- Norva to reopen with Limp Bizkit in August
- ODU Fan group “The Monarchists” raising money with $105 donations after 105 home runs this season
- Fire Fears: Series of suspicious fires plaguing Norfolk neighborhood