VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — A crash has closed all eastbound lanes of on I-264 late Monday evening.
Officials say the call for the crash came in around 9:40 p.m. at mile marker 21.8 near Laskin Road in Virginia Beach.
Traffic is currently being diverted to Exit 20 following the crash.
No injuries were reported.
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan? $15 federal minimum wage, expanded paid leave
- Virginia Jan. 15 COVID-19 update: 4,795 new cases, 30 new deaths; Virginia adds more people to 1b vaccinations
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Blog: From Freezing Fog To Highs Near 60.