VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) - A man wanted in a string of recent home burglaries in Virginia Beach has been arrested, police say.
Virginia Beach police said earlier this month that the man burglarized three homes in the Holland Pines neighborhood while residents were sleeping. It was believed he had gotten in through unlocked garage doors.
Police on Wednesday announced the arrest of 24-year-old Drake Eric Hermann.
He has been charged with two counts of burglary, grand larceny, attempt to commit noncapital offense, credit card theft and credit card fraud.
Police said numerous Crime Line tips helped detectives catch Hermann.
- 12-year-old boy dies after being hit by a car in Norfolk
- Student accused of making threats towards Landstown H.S.
- 13-year-old charged after threatening Rosemont Middle School
- 10 On Your Side Hurricane Florence Relief Drive
- Norfolk police officer transferred to hospital in northern Va.
- Va. Beach man concerned about excessive goose poop in his neighborhood
- Dam breach at Duke Energy plant; coal ash could spill
Virginia Beach Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.