VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) – A driver had a medical issue, causing a crash in Virginia Beach Monday morning, police confirmed.
They received the call at 10:30 a.m. about the medical call at Lynnhaven Parkway and Windmill Point Crescent, across the street from the Wawa.
Police say a driver suffered a medical emergency while operating their vehicle.
Images from the scene provided by WAVY viewers show a white pickup truck that struck a fence and then crashed into two homes.
The driver was taken to the hospital, but police said no one else reported injuries.
Stay with WAVY News 10 for updates.
- Virginia Beach City Council set to form mass shooting memorial committee
- Monday evening crash closes all eastbound lanes on I-264 in Virginia Beach
- Chesapeake Public Schools shifts 3 classrooms following positive COVID-19 tests
- Norfolk offering free COVID-19 tests on December 10
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening