VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach Fire officials say two adults, two children and two dogs have been displaced after a fire on Corvette Lane Thursday afternoon.
Fire crews responded to the 300 block of Corvette Lane in the Plaza section of the city around 4 p.m. Thursday for a residential fire.
The fire was marked under control five minutes after crews arrived on scene.
The American Red Cross has been notified about the family’s displacement.
There were no injuries reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Doping talk rears its head after Russian swimmers win
- Two people displaced after house fire in Chesapeake
- Miami launches its own cryptocurrency, MiamiCoin
- Virginia July 30 COVID-19 update: 3rd straight day of 1,000-plus cases; Hampton Roads test positivity rising sharply
- ‘Bucket list’: Michigan man covers Olympic basketball for Getty Images