VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach Fire officials say two adults, two children and two dogs have been displaced after a fire on Corvette Lane Thursday afternoon.
Fire crews responded to the 300 block of Corvette Lane in the Plaza section of the city around 4 p.m. Thursday for a residential fire.
The fire was marked under control five minutes after crews arrived on scene.
The American Red Cross has been notified about the family’s displacement.
There were no injuries reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Virginia Beach City Council set to form mass shooting memorial committee
- Monday evening crash closes all eastbound lanes on I-264 in Virginia Beach
- Chesapeake Public Schools shifts 3 classrooms following positive COVID-19 tests
- Norfolk offering free COVID-19 tests on December 10
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening