VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — A fallen tree has blocked the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Shore Drive in Virginia Beach Saturday morning.
Virginia Beach Police sent out the tweet just after 8 a.m. Saturday notifying motorist to use alternate routes and avoid the area.
At the moment, there is no specific time when traffic would be open at the intersection, however officials warn residents to expect the traffic delay for several hours.
- New dates added for Military Circle Mall vaccine, testing clinics; week of Sept. 19
- Law enforcement and protestors gather for ‘Justice for January 6th’ rally
- New selfie museum Homage Hall opens in Norfolk; pays tribute to late Roger Brown
- Trickle of protesters at DC rally to support January 6 rioters outnumbered by media, police
- Colorado school shooter sentenced to life in prison without parole, plus more than 1,200 years