VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) – Virginia Beach Public Utilities will conduct an emergency water main repair resulting in the closure of a portion of Indian River Road on Saturday.
Officials say the work is scheduled to begin at 6 a.m.
Travelers can expect the outside lane of eastbound Indian River Road between Ferry Point Road and Falling Creek Way to be closed.
Area residents will have access to their properties at all times. This work is expected to be completed by 5 p.m. the same day, weather permitting, the city said.
For more information on the project, contact Virginia Beach Public Utilities at (757) 385-1471.
- PHOTOS: New Springmaid Pier designed to survive Cat 4 storm
- Man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- World War II Vet and grandson share graduation stage in a touching moment
- LIST: Where you’ll quarantine if traveling to or from South Carolina
- FL Sheriff: ‘I’ll deputize gun owners if violent protests erupt’