VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) – Virginia Beach Public Utilities will conduct an emergency water main repair resulting in the closure of a portion of Indian River Road on Saturday.
Officials say the work is scheduled to begin at 6 a.m.
Travelers can expect the outside lane of eastbound Indian River Road between Ferry Point Road and Falling Creek Way to be closed.
Area residents will have access to their properties at all times. This work is expected to be completed by 5 p.m. the same day, weather permitting, the city said.
For more information on the project, contact Virginia Beach Public Utilities at (757) 385-1471.
- Blog: Wintry Mix To Snow Tonight Into Early Thursday.
- Thieves steal billions in jobless funds in California during pandemic
- ‘My baby is in a box’: Mother of Xzavier Hill, man shot and killed by Va. state troopers, wants justice
- Biden orders 200 million more COVID-19 vaccine doses to boost US supply
- 5 things you didn’t know about Super Bowl betting