VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach officials say an emergency water main repair will close two lanes along a part of College Park Boulevard Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
The two lanes of College Park Boulevard will be closed between Auburn Drive and Barnard Way.
The closure is from 8 p.m. Tuesday to about 6 a.m. Wednesday.
- Virginia ABC awards grants in support of youth leadership efforts to prevent substance use
- House Committee presses Secretary Mnuchin and Federal Reserve Chair Powell on COVID-19 relief
- Democrats push Congress to act on COVID relief bill
- Virginia Natural Gas partners with Operation Warm to give coats to kids at local Boys & Girls clubs
- Lawmakers push back as Trump threatens to veto defense bill