VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — The westbound lanes of Virginia Beach Boulevard at the intersection of North Witchduck Road will be reduced to one outside lane Tuesday evening.
Officials say the cause of the traffic update is due to an emergency water main repair.
Local residents will still have access to their properties during the repair Tuesday night.
The work is expected to be completed by midnight, weather permitting.
- On ‘Dateline’ a woman is mysteriously shot to death in bed while her family is home
- VB Sheriff Stolle removed from state commission investigating 2019 mass shooting, bill excluded current elected officials
- Christmas and COVID: Therapist on how to manage holiday stress and decisions amid the pandemic
- Sheriff announces arrests in ‘brilliant’ multi-million dollar Walmart crime spree
- Pentagon responds to release of photograph taken by Navy pilot showing an unidentified object