VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — The westbound lanes of Virginia Beach Boulevard at the intersection of North Witchduck Road will be reduced to one outside lane Tuesday evening.
Officials say the cause of the traffic update is due to an emergency water main repair.
Local residents will still have access to their properties during the repair Tuesday night.
The work is expected to be completed by midnight, weather permitting.
- British swimmer beats COVID twice to win gold at Olympics
- ‘It’s a celebration to wear this’: Inside the Japanese tradition of kimonos
- ‘A bit much’: Naomi Osaka cites pressure in surprise Olympic loss
- Alaska teen shocks with Olympic swim gold
- Tokyo records record virus cases days after Olympics begin