VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach Police say a “violent domestic” call resulted in police activity on Craftsman Drive Thursday night.
The nature of the incident is unclear. Police say it happened in the 1100 block of Craftsman Drive.
Dispatchers say the call for service came in at 6:41 p.m. The scene was still active as of 9:30 p.m.
Late Friday morning, police confirmed that when officers finally entered the home, they were unable to locate the suspect.
This is an active case. They are still searching for the suspect involved.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- 2 high school teachers in Norfolk selected to paint BLM mural in NEON District
- Hampton Roads Human Trafficking Task Force sees increase of victims, especially minors, during pandemic
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address
- Florida taxi driver caught sexually assaulting blind woman in cab, police say
- Watch: Mechanics rescue kitten stuck in dashboard of car