VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) -- The largest auto show in the state is kicking off this Friday at the Virginia Beach Convention Center.
From Nissans to Alfa Romeos, the 2019 HRADA Hampton Roads International Auto Show has over 30 manufacturers from all over the world represented at the show.
Selling is not allowed at the show, so patrons can take their time viewing the cars around the showroom without feeling pressured to buy anything. There will also be special events throughout the weekend, including "Ride and Drives."
You can see all the cars, wheels and automobiles at the Virginia Beach Convention Center on 19th Street from Friday, Jan. 11 to Sunday, Jan. 13.
Don't forget to stop by the WAVY-TV 10 and FOX 43 table to meet some of the WAVY News 10 and The Hampton Roads Show talent and grab some free stuff!
Here's when they'll be there:
- Friday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. -- Kerri Furey and Chris Reckling
- Friday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. -- Lex Gray and Bruce Rader
- Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. -- Don Roberts and Tom Schaad
- Saturday from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. -- Anita Blanton and Kara Dixon
- Saturday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m .-- Marielena Balouris and Andy Fox
- Sunday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. -- Laura Caso and Chris Horne
- Sunday from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. -- Brett Hall and Stephanie Harris
- Sunday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. -- Symone Davis
- Weed legalization, decriminalization bills for Virginia die in committee
- Mother of special needs student sues VBCPS, educators, officials
- African arts museum and 26-story hotel could come to downtown Norfolk near Harbor Park
- Suffolk councilman denies accusations of sexual harassment
- Norfolk detectives searching for woman missing since Dec. 20
- Man shot and killed on Shell Road in Hampton
- Scott, top Dems introduce bill to gradually increase minimum wage to $15
Virginia Copyright by WAVY - All rights reserved