VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach firefighters worked a two-story fire on Sunday evening.
The call came in just after 6:45 p.m. for a fire in the 3600 block of Windmill Drive.
Fire officials said it was a small fire to the exterior of the house that possibly extended further.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
- Virginia Senate passes bill to repeal ban on abortion coverage for health insurance plans
- 1 dead, 2 critical after bus bound for Grand Canyon rolls over
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- Man arrested in Edenton, charged with possession of stolen firearm and drugs