VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach officials said a part of Bells Road will be closed much of the day Saturday for utility work.
The closure will be between S. Birdneck Road and Oceana Boulevard. It will start at 7 a.m.
Work is expected to be complete by 7 p.m. Saturday, weather-permitting.
Traffic will be detoured to General Booth Boulevard, but residents in that area will have access to their homes at all times.
Detour and warning signs have been posted in the area.
- Virginia Beach City Council set to form mass shooting memorial committee
- Monday evening crash closes all eastbound lanes on I-264 in Virginia Beach
- Chesapeake Public Schools shifts 3 classrooms following positive COVID-19 tests
- Norfolk offering free COVID-19 tests on December 10
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening