VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) – A man out fishing off the coast of Virginia Beach now has a whale of a tale to share.
Tom Turley says he was on his way in from a day of fishing Sunday when he noticed a boat close to shore off Cape Henry and assumed they were looking at dolphins. But he soon learned they were following a different type of mammal. Turley launched his drone just in time to capture incredible video of a humpback whale!
Turley shared the video with WAVY News 10. You can check it out in the player above.
- In-state tuition for undocumented immigrants passes Virginia House and Senate
- YCSD: Schedule adjustments made again for Grafton Complex students
- Sister of woman killed in Pasquotank attempted escape says life will never be the same
- VB couple nearly killed after crash involving suspected drunk driver
- Hadsell murder trial day 2: Attorneys’ opening statements, victim’s mother and sister testify