VIRGINIA BEACH, (WAVY) — Crews are currently on the scene after an accident closed a portion of Holland Drive Saturday morning.
Police say the call for the accident came just after 10 p.m. Saturday.
Virginia Beach Police tweeted that northbound traffic on Holland Road between Diana Lee Drive and Chantry Drive is currently shut down for several hours due to the crash.
Dominion Power is also on the scene following downed power lines as a result of the accident.
There were no injuries reported according to police.
Officials are urging commuters to avoid the area until further notice.
- Police looking for two women accused of stealing from Virginia Beach liquor store
- Police looking for repeat offender accused of stealing from liquor stores
- 2020 Ferguson North American Sand Soccer Championships canceled this year
- Norfolk Police asking for help identifying men who broke into convenience stores
- Williamsburg Police looking for person who didn’t pay for 7-Eleven items