VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — The Virginia Beach Fire Department responded to a residential structure fire that left two adults displaced on Sunday.
Crews responded to the call just after 12:30 p.m. for the fire in the 1300 block of East Bay Shore in Virginia Beach.
Officials say the first units on the scene reported smoke and flames showing from the structure. The fire was marked under control just after 2 p.m.
No injuries were reported but two adults were displaced.
The cause of the fire is currently under investigation.
- Police: 12-year-old child suffers injuries following overnight shooting in Norfolk
- Following the Funds: Who has donated to presidential candidates in Hampton Roads?
- East Beach neighborhood in Norfolk sees string of mail thefts
- 3 dead, woman seriously injured in crash on East Princess Anne Road
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total