VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — One person in the building at Birdneck Elementary in Virginia Beach has tested positive for COVID-19.
School officials declined to give any details about who that person is or whether they’re teacher, staff or student.
“In keeping with health services recommendations, we are not releasing information about the individual,” a school spokeswoman said.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Virginia Oct. 31 COVID-19 update: Over 1,550 new cases reported, daily percent positivity rate rises in Hampton Roads
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Vice President Mike Pence to visit Elizabeth City Saturday