VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach Police said one person was taken into custody following a hit-and-run involving a cyclist Monday.
Police said a car hit the cyclist around 1:39 p.m. Monday near Pacific Avenue and 14th Street in Virginia Beach then left the scene.
One person was in custody as of 2:45 p.m., a police spokeswoman said.
The cyclist’s injuries are not considered life-threatening.
Police did not release additional details.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Solar system with 6 perfectly in-sync planets found in Milky Way
- Elon Musk tells advertisers who left X to ‘go f— yourself’ during event
- New Orleans teen found guilty in fatal dismemberment of Linda Frickey
- Holiday Hug for mothers who have lost loved ones to gun violence
- Santos announces effort to oust Bowman from House ahead of own expulsion vote