SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Police need your help identifying a credit card fraud suspect.
They are looking for a woman they say used someone else’s business credit card to make fraudulent purchases at several businesses on January 24.
Police say she reportedly swiped the card from the 2900 block of Godwin Boulevard.
If you recognize this woman, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Hong Kong Ballet postpones US tour, including a stop in Norfolk, due to coronavirus
- Body Camera Shows Sobbing 6-Year-Old’s Arrest
- Black History Month: The lingering wounds of Nat Turner’s Rebellion
- Virginia Beach principal notifies parents after student makes threat against middle school
- Newport News teens robbed at gunpoint while riding their bikes; one suspect arrested