UPDATE: Police said Friday that Walton was found safe.
SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Suffolk police say they need help to find a missing woman considered endangered.
Michelle Dawn Walton was last seen walking toward the Circle K on Portsmouth Boulevard in Chesapeake around 11 a.m. Monday. She’s 52 years old, about 5 foot 8 inches tall and 160 pounds, with brown hair, brown eyes and a fair complexion. No clothing description is available.
Police say she suffers from several medical conditions that require medication, but she doesn’t that the medication with her.
Anyone who sees Walton is asked contact to Emergency Communications at the Suffolk Police Department, at 923-2350, option 8.
- Taylor and Luria to face off in second debate Thursday in Virginia Beach
- “Candid with Kara…” and Scott Taylor
- “Candid with Kara…” and Elaine Luria
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference