SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Wishing Well Counseling Center announced on Saturday that they are putting together kits for Hampton Roads kids to help keep them occupied while the schools are closed and social distancing is in place.
The counseling center is trying to get 100 kits together that will include arts and crafts, books, games, cards, clay pots with seeds, and coloring supplies. They also include activity idea sheets to help adults find creative things for kids to do.
The kits are expected to be available towards the end of this week.
To place an order, send Wishing Well Counseling Center a Facebook message or call (757) 514-3248 and leave a voicemail.
- Blog: March Was 4th Warmest On Record. Now Onto April.
- New Orleans jazz legend Ellis Marsalis Jr. died of COVID-19 complications at age 85, son says
- ‘The greatest challenge of my career’: Va. nurse to help COVID-19 patients in flooded New York City hospitals
- New federal rules to help states combat coronavirus patient surge
- How coronavirus can impact your credit score