SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Suffolk Tourism released a free, 16-page interactive brochure that highlights the history of Downtown’s Cedar Hill Cemetery.
The brochure includes a map and walkable tour. Since the early 1800s, the historic cemetery has stretched 32 acres and includes graves of politicians, soldiers, and historical figures.
The cemetery is also a known official Virginia Civil War Trail site.
The PDF can be downloaded below or by clicking here.
For more information on Suffolk Tourism, click here.
- Signature HealthCARE of Norfolk announces visitation reopening plan
- Retired English teacher sets up outdoor tutoring to help students in Chesapeake neighborhood
- Exclusive: A monumental decision for the interim Portsmouth city manager
- Over 60 Virginia entities issue joint statement urging Commonwealth to get flu shot; Lyft to give ride credits
- Business in Norfolk surprises an employee with an SUV