SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – The Suffolk Police Department is asking the public to help to identify a woman that is involved with passing fraudulent checks and obtaining money by false pretense.
Police said the woman is involved in crimes within Suffolk, Chesterfield, and Chesapeake, Virginia.
The offenses occurred during mid-June of 2020 at local financial institutions, according to the police department.
Anyone who can identify the woman or with any information is asked to contact Suffolk Police or Suffolk Crime Line or 888-LOCK-U-UP.
Tips may also be submitted online at www.p3tips.com.
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians
- Possible tornado causes widespread damage in Kilmarnock
- Iowa man stole hand sanitizer after breaking into bank, police say
- Cardinals catcher Molina tests positive for COVID-19; names of other infected players released
- Missouri mayor defends concerts, parties during COVID-19 pandemic