SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Police are asking the public to help identify a man wanted for passing counterfeit money and obtaining money under false pretense.
According to police, the incident occurred on April 5 at the 7-Eleven on North Main Street.
Police did not provide any additional details at this time.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Suffolk Police or contact the Suffolk Crime Line. To submit an online tip, go to www.p3tips.com.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Some Hampton Roads schools may start before Labor Day to address COVID-19 learning loss
- Chris Beatty earns opportunity in the big time, as NFL assistant
- Watchdog investigator files lawsuit over Virginia parole board case
- William and Mary, JMU game postponed
- Judge orders Arizona man who wore horns in Capitol riot to stay in jail