UPDATE (6/12/20) — Police said that Ryan King Harris, 19, contacted family members and said he wanted to live on his own, being a legal adult. No foul play was suspected in the disappearance.
SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Suffolk Police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing endangered teen.
He suffers from a medical condition and needs medication, which he does not have with him.
Police say 19-year-old Ryan King Harris was last seen Wednesday morning in the 200 block of Tracy Drive and Robin Lane.
He was reported missing Wednesday evening.
Harris is a black male who is about 5 feet 6 inches tall and 134 pounds.
On Thursday, the Suffolk Police Department issued a change to the clothing description, saying they were made aware that Harris was actually last seen wearing a green hooded sweatshirt, black or dark pants, and carrying a large black backpack.
Anyone who knows Harris’ whereabouts should contact 911 or their local police department.
- No injuries after small plane crashes at Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport
- Is enough being done to prevent gambling addiction in Virginia?
- Sheriff’s Office searching for owner of spray-painted black truck possibly involved in Isle of Wight theft of catalytic converters
- Person flown to hospital with serious injuries after vehicle crash Smithfield
- Person injured in motorcycle crash in Virginia Beach